Ideas for carrying options?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1, with prop guards, and I have a FPV system with a 7" monitor on my TX so standard carrying cases that are sold, dont quite cut it as an option for me.

What ideas do you guys have that I could set up as my "carry-all" for when I go somewhere besides home to fly.

SDC11453.JPG
SDC11454.JPG
I have a Phantom 1, with prop guards, and I have a FPV system with a 7" monitor on my TX so standard carrying cases that are sold, dont quite cut it as an option for me.

What ideas do you guys have that I could set up as my "carry-all" for when I go somewhere besides home to fly.

this is how I used to carry my P1 with prop guards on, it's made from polypropylene sheeting I had to replace on my carport, all I used for fixing the sheet together was duct tape, nothing else, I used some polystyrene in the center to hold the quad in place

Bit bulky but does the job. And has room for everything

Attachments

• 20160113_094503.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 287
View attachment 40334 View attachment 40335

this is how I used to carry my P1 with prop guards on, it's made from polypropylene sheeting I had to replace on my carport, all I used for fixing the sheet together was duct tape, nothing else, I used some polystyrene in the center to hold the quad in place

You should add folderable legs. It would double as a coffee table when you are out in the woods.

Reactions: Reed L
You should add folderable legs. It would double as a coffee table when you are out in the woods.
Without the legs it's a sushi table :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl