ID this drone

Reaction score
Hey all,
Trying to identify this drone in the hope I may be able to download an app to drive it.
Any hints or ideas will be gratefully received.
Cheers,
B

Attachments

• EF95234A-FB20-448E-9C45-F5E0126CB17B.jpeg
    EF95234A-FB20-448E-9C45-F5E0126CB17B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 266
  • 4DC659CF-1FC1-4345-BD6E-D9AA1F7FDCD5.jpeg
    4DC659CF-1FC1-4345-BD6E-D9AA1F7FDCD5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 307
Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry no idea here but welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Bowlesy
Sorry no idea here but welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983
Thanks, mate.
Hopefully,someone will have an idea.

Reactions: dirkclod
Looks like a V262 Cyclone. I had two. About $75 each. Can be fitted with crappy camera or other junk like squirt nozzles or winches etc. Gear driven props with brushed motors. I thought they were cool being first real drone. Basically a cheap money pit.

Reactions: Bowlesy and LuvMyTJ
Or perhaps the v363. Looks very much the same. Needs a controler. Doubt youll find on to work with it. It comes with its own remote and has no wifi.

Looks like a V262 Cyclone. I had two. About $75 each. Can be fitted with crappy camera or other junk like squirt nozzles or winches etc. Gear driven props with brushed motors. I thought they were cool being first real drone. Basically a cheap money pit.
I agree, bought my nephew one a few years back. Was OK but not great.

WLToys V262 Cyclone UFO Quadcopter 2.4GHz Ready to Fly Red RC Six Access Gyro | eBay

@Bowlesy
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Not sure, mate.
This one does have a camera. Be great if the maker put some sort of id on the thing...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn