I think my go4 app updated.

Reaction score
I think my app updated itself. I've got the spark pic on the home screen now. The weird thing is its never asked me to log in. In fact I've never logged in on this device. It says I have version 4.1.0. I know for sure that I've not been restricted in any way. So what's the deal with this?
Screenshot_2017-06-05-22-50-10.png

No I turned auto update o
Device set to auto update?
Honestly I don't know. I can't find where the auto update settings are. Im android illiterate. Im an iOS guy but I got this tablet to use when I can't use my iPhone.

I think my app updated itself. I've got the spark pic on the home screen now. The weird thing is its never asked me to log in. In fact I've never logged in on this device. It says I have version 4.1.0. I know for sure that I've not been restricted in any way. So what's the deal with this?
View attachment 83423
HI Yeh I got same version with update but it did make me log in before djigo4 would open ,all systems are go ,:)android user aswell

Reactions: Duchunter
Tap on the triangle next to Spark, select your A/C from the drop down menu. When you go to Enter Device it should then ask you to log in.

If it's iOS you might have auto update on another device and it will pop up automatically on all connected to your account you have on their cloud.

I finally found it and the auto updste is turned off. I thought i turned it off but I had to install the google play store on here. I have an amazon fire and Amazon's app store doesn't have djigo4. I put google play on it and got djigo4 from there. I cant say for sure what the update process is with that arraignment. Obviously it did update but like I said I know I didn't log in to dji's site. May be because I have logged in on my iPhone recently. Like a month or so ago. Idk, aweful strange. I may have at some point logged in on this tablet but not after it updated, that's for certain.

No I don't have a problem logging in at all but I know that I have without a doubt not logged in. I have been a mile out so I know its not limited me in any way.

Login to DJI account is required at least once to enable aicraft and register in DJI servers. If you don't recall such step maybe your craft is 2nd hand or so?

If you were operating without being logged I doubt your flight logs where sync'ed with DJI servers.

DJI is now requiring pilots to login since last GO4 app otherwise craft or app will run in restricted mode.

Login to DJI account is required at least once to enable aicraft and register in DJI servers. If you don't recall such step maybe your craft is 2nd hand or so?

If you were operating without being logged I doubt your flight logs where sync'ed with DJI servers.

DJI is now requiring pilots to login since last GO4 app otherwise craft or app will run in restricted mode.
I get that but I promise you it has not been logged in since the update. Why would I want to synk my flight logs

Reactions: RémyHeli
Sync flight allow you to save flight records in case you uninstall and reinstall app or use another device to get them on. Of course you don't bother if not interested to log flights like this picture i just googled to show what I mean.
fc0ba6e65a647ede89e241f18b97e3cf.jpg

Sync flight allow you to save flight records in case you uninstall and reinstall app or use another device to get them on. Of course you don't bother if not interested to log flights like this picture i just googled to show what I mean.
fc0ba6e65a647ede89e241f18b97e3cf.jpg
Oh OK I got ya. I just signed up for insurance with state farm so I'm not to worried about flight longs. Not that that is only reason you would want them saved. Seems like you would end up with a ton of logs eventually. Maybe if there was some benefit to doing it and there may be but I'm not seeing it yet. I don't have anything to prove so I'm not concerned about rating and all that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl