I need Therapy....

• Thread starter Deleted member 68677
  • Start date
The fleet. Now I need a helicopter [emoji106]
aaad580e12304b6dc51ef8ef1016b36d.jpg

Reactions: macoman
Thanks for posting. I cant wait to show this to my wife, she thinks I have a lot.

I have several quads and helis that I've built but wanted something with longer flight time so I purchased a P3A. I LOVE it. Then I got the Dominator HD3 V3 goggles. She thinks it will never end and I think I just got started.
Hey papa tom ive got a p3a and bought the video module i have the attitude goggles and did the latest down load but not getting output from the controller. Called dji and put on hold for 55 minutes then the person told me i should use dji's goggles no help at all. What download r u using. Ive got 450 dollars invested and cant use them.

How long have you been divorced?

Reactions: NRJ and DKG13CC
Agent Smith any suggestions on how to get my fatshark goggles to work on my p3a. I installed video module installed latest firmware no output turned on dual mode on controller still no video on goggles. I know my goggles work i plugged them into my dvd and they r working fine. My controller knows they r there cause my ipad goes dark when i plug goggles in. Turn on dual mode and nothing on goggles

Agent Smith any suggestions on how to get my fatshark goggles to work on my p3a. I installed video module installed latest firmware no output turned on dual mode on controller still no video on goggles. I know my goggles work i plugged them into my dvd and they r working fine. My controller knows they r there cause my ipad goes dark when i plug goggles in. Turn on dual mode and nothing on goggles
I do not own the fat shark goggles.. I use Hood man.

Therapy ?

RC is an addiction that grows and grows ...

I have currently about 55 ready to go aircraft ... 4 multi rotors ( + I get sent various to Review free of charge !) .. as well as Helicopters, boats etc.

My Aircraft range from small lightweight up to large gasoline ...

There is no cure !

Nigel

Or ebay, used iPad mini 2 are going for around $150. I've read the Google Asus Nexus 7 2nd gen. (2013) is a solid option and those are going for about $100

I have the Nexus 7 Vers 2 16Gb .... works fine.

Nigel

Reactions: volante5767
I don't know quite what connection this has to the OP, but I have the same - with only wifi and that device also works fine for me.

I assume you saw I was posting in reply to anothers post ?

Nigel

I assume you saw I was posting in reply to anothers post ?

Nigel
Yep Nigel - I made sure that I read right back to the start of the thread before posting. It's always best not to go in half-c*cked :)

The first part of my post was meant to be a slightly tongue-in-cheek comment on your post which, after all, is probably almost the sanest comment here, given the thread title, which is "I need therapy..."

No worries ....

Nurses in White Coats on their way !

Nigel

Or ebay, used iPad mini 2 are going for around $150. I've read the Google Asus Nexus 7 2nd gen. (2013) is a solid option and those are going for about $100
Amen to my Google Asus Nexus 7 2nd Gen.

I had 3 P3s at one time but sold the standard and the advanced. I'm really a sucker for the Parrot Bebop1. Every time Amazon runs a lightning sale at $119. I can't resist. I must have half a dozen of those things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164