I made the switch

Reaction score
I changed the settings on my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition. I went from wide angle to medium and from 24fps to 30. I can't tell any difference in fps but I sure can see that the fish-eye is gone. You be the judge.

https://vimeo.com/74101369

Nice vid, looks good. I may try a narrow'er view also. do you use a gimbal and if so which one?

I've been shooting medium and 1080/30 and enjoy the results. I've been experimenting shooting 1-frame every 5 and 10 seconds and find I like having more images to choose from much better with the 1 every 5 method.

I have to tell you guys, I'm not experienced with cameras at all. I've just been reading and asking questions, mostly at work because we have a couple of guys that are into videos. I do like the results of medium and I'm thinking this weekend I'll bump the fps to 60.
Gimbal, yes, Zenmuse. They really make a huge difference. I originally got an Arris CM2000 V4. It's still in the box waiting to be sold.

Thanks to all of you that have watched my video and left comments. It really helps me make better quality videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl