I have to say this guy does creep me out a little bit..

IMHO even if the guy doesn't have any creepy intent, I think the obligation of being a good neighbor should prevail, and he should fly somewhere else.

I just try to act as I'd like to be treated if the situation was reversed. Whether it's a drone, a noisy dog, people parking where they aren't allowed, etc. We have to try to get along with our neighbors.

Reactions: macoman
IMHO even if the guy doesn't have any creepy intent, I think the obligation of being a good neighbor should prevail, and he should fly somewhere else.

I just try to act as I'd like to be treated if the situation was reversed. Whether it's a drone, a noisy dog, people parking where they aren't allowed, etc. We have to try to get along with our neighbors.

Yeah his attitude left a LOT to be desired..

Reactions: SteelWarrior

Agreed, if you are not allowed to do it or you are bothering the neighbors, flying the drone in a public park where there are not too many people around should be the right approach.

Last edited:
My intuition on this guy tends to agree with the neighbors accounts of what he was really up to....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119