I bricked my p3s with ftp range mod - let's fix it together

the solder point for u2 is not more on main board. It got off. So I asked if u1 also works.
Unfortunately no, when I tried to find proper pins I first connected to U1 point and got this rubbish stuff in terminal as well, then I tried u2 and the output became meaningful. I believe you still can try to connect to it somehow

I'm getting two beeps when turning the controller on

EDIT: Had RX and TX the wrong way round - looks like nothing has been fried! Changed the line endings using VIM and now WiFi is working once more! Now on to the bird :D

Thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Can anyone post detail a step by step guide to unbricking the Drone & RC.
I hav done basically solder it to the WiFi board, but from that step..... i dono how.:(
All you help is needed. TQ.

Hi
Can anyone post detail a step by step guide to unbricking the Drone & RC.
I hav done basically solder it to the WiFi board, but from that step..... i dono how.:(
All you help is needed. TQ.
Do you have anything like an Arduino lying around?

Reactions: paulgun
USB_2.0_To_Ttl_Uart_5pin_CP2102_Module_Serial_Converter.jpg

this can use?

the solder point u2_rx torred off. it is not more on platine. I do not know how. Can I use instead U2 solder points the U1 solder points on upper left corner? When I use the u1 solder points PUTTY can read something but the characters are weird/strange, so i can not read. Look at the picture, that shows the terminal. It is an example. But the same appears to me when I connect to U1 solder points.
i think you use wrong tty speed

download putty when you have windows, then go to device manager at windows when you connected the usb from uart to the pc and find out the com port number. open putty and select serial, change the com1 to the port number you saw at device manager. then delete 9600 and write 152000 then you start it. start controller then it will show you the u-boot 1.1.4 text. press as fast as possible the key ESC to stop the autoboot otherwise it will stuck at could not find rcS file. Then execute the command:
setenv bootargs board=DJI-WM305 console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock5 init=/sbin/init mtdparts=ath-nor0:256k@0k(u-boot),64k@256k(u-boot-env),896k@320k(kernel1),3008k@1216k(rootfs1),896k@4224k(kernel2),3008k@5120k(rootfs2),64k@8128k(art),3904k@320k(firmware1),3904k@4224k(firmware2),8192k@0k(all)

bootm 0x9f420000

mkdir /tmp/flash

mount -t jffs2 mtd3 /tmp/flash

then you can go and fix the rcS file via ftp. Use filezilla and select the ascii mode. Use notepad++ to edit the file rcS.
After editing, right click on rcS file at ftp and select permissions or so. In the lower middle field it should say chmod and there is number or so I do not remember. Change the number to 775 and save it. This will fix the error: could not find rcS file.

the solder point u2_rx torred off. it is not more on platine. I do not know how. Can I use instead U2 solder points the U1 solder points on upper left corner? When I use the u1 solder points PUTTY can read something but the characters are weird/strange, so i can not read. Look at the picture, that shows the terminal. It is an example. But the same appears to me when I connect to U1 solder points.

I've also got the same issue - anyone managed to find an alternative yet? Using the U1 points would be great!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT