I Attached A 5ft Dinosaur Balloon to my P3 Pro. Guess what happened.. [Video]

It would have worked better if you used wires or strings.

I still can't believe the Phantom came away unharmed.
As the poster above said, I bet string would work.
You should try again. Bet it would put a smile on your daughters face, and ours :)
Thanks for sharing. Glad it ended well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may have to, but I was worried the balloon would likely drift up into the props somehow and would fall out of the sky. I think the strategy of taping the dinosaur to the direct bottom of the legs, messed with the sensors on the bottom, which caused the immediate crash. Anyhow, there's always next time.

RadRich, that is without a doubt the finest thing on the internet. Bravo, sir!!
Will thank you , My wife & I was in a 99cent store before Halloween last year and I seen that and the gears started moving. Both of us ( my Buddy) were laughing so hard when it did fly.

*You* did that?? Awesome!!! Seriously, looks SO good!! Was it an Inspire? Would *love* to try that with my P3P but it would have to be what, under a pound to work?

*You* did that?? Awesome!!! Seriously, looks SO good!! Was it an Inspire? Would *love* to try that with my P3P but it would have to be what, under a pound to work?
If your asking about the angry bird It was with a CX20 cheap clone of a P2. ( well cheap $250).

Haha, I was talking about the reaper but man, that angry bird is hilarious!! And I bet it generated some goodwill about drones while you were at it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl