Hubsan X4 Pro Vs Phantom V2+

Reaction score
How do these compare? There are interesting features on both.

I haven't spent much time looking into the former.

So would be interested to hear others thoughts.

The parachute is an intriguing inclusion, if given it works as well as they state.

Hodgi said:
How do these compare? There are interesting features on both.

I haven't spent much time looking into the former.

So would be interested to hear others thoughts.

The parachute is an intriguing inclusion, if given it works as well as they state.

The Hubsan X4 Pro H109S has been a unicorn for over a year. Nothing but a mythical beast. Now, after CES 2015, it seems that it might actually be released as early as March 2015.

That being said... It's impossible to have even a fleeting idea of what this aircraft is actually capable of or of the growing pains it will absolutely and without a doubt need to forge through. Look at the Walkera Tali and Walkera Scout for instance. They both looked like the best thing since canned beer before they were released. Once in the hands of experienced multi-rotor pilots, reality quickly set in.

I'm not saying they aren't excellent aircraft. What I AM saying is that marketing people get paid to shine the brightest light they can on their company's products. It's their engineers that make or break it.

IMHO... The best any of us can do is lurk in the weeds and watch as the unicorn is finally released to the masses. I truly hope it's a success as I've always been a big Hubsan fan. Being a big Hubsan fan I also realize they've never done anything even approaching this scale before. GPS? Barometer? RTH? IOC? gimbal? Hubsan camera? All new ground for them.

Don't expect too much from their first venture into the big boy's club...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl