HP Stream 7 and dji phantom 2 vision? Help please!

Reaction score
I was reading that some were using a HP Stream 7 for the dji phantom 2 vision. I just purchased the tablet for my husband and I can't seem to even get this app installed onto the tablet. Does anyone know how I can make this work? He just wants a bigger screen than his iPhone when flying his phantom. Please help! Thank you :)

I guess that thing is running some version of windows tablet OS? the dji apps are only for apple and android O/S's that I have seen so far - no software port to windows that I know of.

id see about a dongle from the iphone to the tablet to push the iphone screen to the tablet, or software to do the same.

I have an android phone and I share the screen over to a laptop via Samsung sidesync software and view from the laptop. apple has to be able to do the same.

Thank you for replying.. I see there is a windows phone app... But can't get it to work on the tablet. I'll have to keep tinkering and there may be a way around it lol

You need an Android or iphone for the apps. The Stream 7 can be used as an inexpensive device to install the Phantom and RC assistant software.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl