Howdy! new to forum

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

I recently acquired a small drone. Before investing into something expensive I wanted to see if I would really like it or not. I have been flying on a daily basis for about a month. I really enjoy it! I have decided that I want to get a higher end drone. I’m looking forward to learning more about drone flying in general.

On another note, I was curious and wanted to find out if as a hobbyist you could get liability insurance?

Thanks,

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I was curious and wanted to find out if as a hobbyist you could get liability insurance?
If you have money to spend, some insurance company will be ready to take it.

State farm insurance is a popular one that most people go for. Think its $60 a year and it covers everything. Even pilot error. We don't get a that in England sadly but if your American then def get it [emoji4]

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119