How to fly North with camera looking East or West

Reaction score
Help,
What I want to do is fly north and point my camera east or west and film whats going by below and beside me. How do I do this?
Are there any good videos on flying to film things on the ground?
:) FlyboyUtah

My Phantom Vision 2 + is in all the beginners modes. (all my software is updated)
I guess because i'm a winged pilot it confusing for me to push the stick forward and expect it to go down, but it goes up. I"m working on that.

Ok, I configured my v2+ and fle it a bit and I can see where this is going to be cool.
One issue is getting it on the correct azimuth heading so I can track down a straight road, off to the side.
Is there a better way to fine tune the 'fixed' heading?

flyboyUtah said:
Ok, I configured my v2+ and fle it a bit and I can see where this is going to be cool.
One issue is getting it on the correct azimuth heading so I can track down a straight road, off to the side.
Waypoints would be a good way to do this, but I don't know if you can yaw the quad 90 degrees to the course direction while in GS. Suspect you can't without the full version.

I wonder if it's. A possible software modification that would allow you to have a track line appear on the screen and an adjustment to tweet it one or two degrees left or right instead of the multipal clicks.
One thing that's not clear when adjusting the flight track in flight.....is it taken from the front pointing direction of the copter body? I guess it would have to be.

flyboyUtah said:

Question, what are you trying to do exactly? Just going down the road to take a video or going down the road tracking something/someone to take the video?

AnselA said:
Sketch6995 said:
i think you can do this with ilovecoffee's newest mod of the vision app......not exactly sure tho.

Can you save the mission with this hack?

No there is no ability to save the mission at this time. Sorry!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94