How to change 400ft limit?

Lets say I take off and climb to 100 feet. Then I move out over a canyon that is 300 feet deep. Will I be at the max altitude or is altitude relative to the home point?

Lets say I take off and climb to 100 feet. Then I move out over a canyon that is 300 feet deep. Will I be at the max altitude or is altitude relative to the home point?

It will measure from your current take off. If you go up 100 ft and try flying over a 300 foot mountain you will technically crash into the mountain unless you raise the quad 301+ ft

The max setting it will let you set the height is 500m tho I dont now what the default max range limit setting is. But with it off Ive gotten well over the stated 2k range. One test flight at 400 feet up I was able to get out about 18,000 feet or about almost 5.5kM or 3.4 miles. and thats in a city flying it out past and in the suburbs on the other side of the town next door.

Tho I would not recommend some one do any such thing till that have some more experience or if you are in some place out side the us that has some sort of rules or laws that you might get in trouble

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT