How often do y'all fly?

When the weather is ok every weekend at a photogenic location. Now that it's autumn and winter is coming it will become less frequently.
In nice weather like in spring and summer 2 or 3 times a week!

I don't fly that much mostly because I'm too busy and nothing really to film and anything there is to film, TC won't let me. Buuut when I do, most of the time I just flyyyy around at the same location (my house), sightseeing things I've seen thousands of time already.

How often do y'all fly? Where and what do you film?
I love flying, but over the years, I'm running out of subjects, so it's less frequent. I try to get out at least once every weekend in summer. Lately, I've been filming old water towers, so it's picked up a bit.

Just got my P4 a few weeks ago, but I fly every day, at least two batteries worth. Work from my home office so I fly during breaks/lunch. Sadly, during the week, it's just LOS around my neighborhood. BORING. But, I challenge myself to different piloting skills (circling stationary objects, figure 8s, chasing neighbors cars (they actually are amused by that and give permission), inspecting our roof and gutters, etc). Every weekend, though, I do try and do a planned shoot somewhere. I live in the suburbs of Orlando and the weather is pretty much perfect for flying (when it's not raining once a day, lol).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart