How many P2V+ has DJI produced?

Reaction score
The more the merrier I suppose.
I'm just wondering what size the user base might be.

Last edited:
I don't know the total but I heard that when they were in full production they were producing (and selling) 20,000 units a month. Times that by about a year or so, I think the number is somewhere around a quarter million or so. totally guessing. I looked into this because I was getting discouraged from reading about all the fly aways. I eventually figured out that the forums are full of negativity, people only come here if they have a problem. You never hear from the thousands of satisfied owners that have zero problems and zero reasons to look for a forum. I think the fly aways are about 1/10th or 1/100th of 1 percent of units sold. I felt better. :)
I bought my P2V+ in March 2015. Next month they announced the P3. haha story of my life. But I think I have the latest and greatest version with all the upgrades and tweaks, the vented wi fi box, the globs of goo on the motor wires, the gps shielding, etc.

Apart from mine, the only ones I see are boxed in ships. Never seen another flying, I think that's a great thing...

Oops should read before hitting the send button- I meant shops

Does anyone have any estimates of how many DJI drones are sold by country or region?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan