How many of you on this forum use DJI Facebook Social Media Groups?

Reaction score
This is Danny Batchelor, Community Manager of some of Facebook largest groups. Many professionals come together for information on various DJI products, issues as well as a place to showcase their work.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.25.14 AM.png

I belong to several but don't participate/follow hardly any of them.

I follow and participate in them. I mostly participate in the DJI Owners Group. That group has a bunch of the DJI experts and support people that are very responsive.

You say they have a social media site? Lol
I'm old and I get confused easily. All the # ranking is stupid. I Delete flights and lose ranking. I use my android one flight and got 3, 037 points. I use my I pad and still have only 1 point. This is an easier site to use and they give me honest unbiased feedback. Mr. Confused

If you are talking about DJI corporate or "directly sponsored" Facebook groups, my answer would be no.

Just like their user forums, anything that DJI feels may detract from their appearance usually is removed.

This is the only social media site I currently use. I can't stand FB, MySpace and all that stuff. Being in IT I should know better, but I'm tired of your pets![emoji12][emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

Unfortunately it was a very negative experience being on any of those forums, many posts that were sometimes interesting were just deleted , many first time flyers that post are not aware that the owner of the groups has no tolerance policy for any third party apps, or parts , and because of that you see a lot of "where did my posts go". The other things we found is that the owner of these groups rules with his own personal beliefs which is not what a group of phantom flyers should be about. We found that mosts posts go with zero response and the one that do get the most comments , are simply get taken down if they are taking away from his own personal posts. Most of those posts were those affiliate links.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan