HOW IT FLIES

Reaction score
New to this didn't even get my Phantom 3 advance yet. Question is about the RTH operation, Does it return to home at the set altitude, or does it glide into the landing, meaning losing altitude as it comes in. Concern is if there is a building in the flight path that you went over on way out will it clear building that is about a 100 feet away from home point.

New to this didn't even get my Phantom 3 advance yet. Question is about the RTH operation, Does it return to home at the set altitude, or does it glide into the landing, meaning losing altitude as it comes in. Concern is if there is a building in the flight path that you went over on way out will it clear building that is about a 100 feet away from home point.
It flies at or above your set altitude until it reaches the home point. Then it descends straight down to land. No gliding.

If you are interested, click here for tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners. Cheers!

Hi, I have the Phantom 3 Advanced and I can confirm it will go to the altitude you set before flying and then fly straight to the home position keeping that height, then descend down and land at the home point. Good luck .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews