How do you capture the screen with all the drone data?

I got it. You don't have to hit start, to start the program? That swiping up and selecting the app, is how the program is turned on and off? This is way to much fun.

When I hit start I get back to the ads, and how to use. I hit done and every thing goes back to the same circle of events. Let me try to figure out what I am doing wrong. But, airplay, select vidyo, then open app and, select device, and then start. Then I go back and start the app,recording, with airplay?

Here is the order.
1. Launch the app
2. Select Device Screen (after closing ads if it appears)
3. Tap on Start
4. Tap Done
5. Tap Done again
6. Press Home button on your iPhone/iPad to close the app (The app actually runs in the background)
7. Swipe up from the bottom of the device
8. Select AirPlay then tap Vidyo. It starts recording now
9. To stop recording, swipe up from the bottom again, select Vidyo then tap Turn off AirPlay. It will ask you to allow access to Photos so it can save the recording. Say Yes. After that, the recording is in Photos.

Any one else using a Ipad mini II? There seem to be some differences. Airplay will only be displayed if I let the app run. The second I turn the app off, I no longer see airplay. I only have to hit done once.

Mandalay. I am going to try a few things, and will get back. Thanks for the patience.

GOT IT. Well, my wife did. I was turning it on, but not turning if off properly. In the control panel are two listings. Ipad speaker, and Ipad-vidyo. Silly me was trying to turn off Ipad-vidyo. It was when I turned off Ipad speaker it said "video recording stopped". It wrote it to PHOTO with out asking permission. When it starts recording you hear a beep, and see a ITV symbol is displayed at the top. Square looking thing. There must be differences in devices, and/or software.

Mandalay. Thanks again for your help, and patience.

GOT IT. Well, my wife did. I was turning it on, but not turning if off properly. In the control panel are two listings. Ipad speaker, and Ipad-vidyo. Silly me was trying to turn off Ipad-vidyo. It was when I turned off Ipad speaker it said "video recording stopped". It wrote it to PHOTO with out asking permission. When it starts recording you hear a beep, and see a ITV symbol is displayed at the top. Square looking thing. There must be differences in devices, and/or software.

Mandalay. Thanks again for your help, and patience.

Good to hear. No problem [emoji106]

I did a test today and realized I HAVE to have a internet connection to use the ios version of Vidyo.

Litchie seems to screen record for iOS

I just downloaded Litchie app, because both the good feedback it receives here and it is 40% off at the moment and have been sitting on the fence for a while.

I havent flown with it yet but clicking the top left menu surprised to see it has screen recording and option for microphone - a nice surprise and looks a lot easier than the contortions described in this thread to get screen recording. cant wait to try flying with it but first need to do some learning...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl