How Do I Save This Version of the DJI GO IOS APP?

Reaction score
I saw this outdated article explaining how to save an IOS app that hasn't been updated, but it doesn't work anymore on the latest Itunes. Does anyone know how I can manually save the older version of the DJI Go app on my Iphone to my computer?

If you are running windows 10 easy go to C:\Users\urname\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
or go to Music \ iTunes\iTunes Media \ Mobile Applications
find the dji app cand copy and paste in a safe place elsewhere on you drive...

Reactions: tml4191
If you are running windows 10 easy go to C:\Users\urname\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
or go to Music \ iTunes\iTunes Media \ Mobile Applications
find the dji app cand copy and paste in a safe place elsewhere on you drive...
EDITED* It looks like I found what I was looking for: iMazing | iPhone, iPad & iPod Manager for Mac & PC

It allowed me to save the app version to my desktop. Now I have to see if it transfers over successfully to another IOS device. Thanks DazzauksDad for entertaining my question.

Last edited:
UPDATE: It did not transfer over to the other IOS device successfully. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Hi there what exactly are you trying to do ? ?
from your 1st post I thought all you wanted to do is make a backup of the DJI go app ?
and having rethought about how to do that theres an even easy way right click on any app in itunes window then click on 'show in Windows Explorer' 'right click' on the DJI go app and copy the app and save it somewhere as a backup.

right clicking for me inside itunes does nothing for me. I don't know if it's the Itunes version, but I've already done that.

Thanks, but how do I get a menu like yours? I click on the phone icon, then apps, then right click on DJI go, but it still doesn't do anything for me. I've updated to the latest Itunes, so that might be the factor.
Here's a screen capture:

Simple because your in the wrong screen you have your phone plugged in and are browsing apps on the phone !!
you need to start iTunes up with no device connected and then middle top of screen click on Lirary then find the Dji app..and right click it then Show in Windows explorer...

If the one in your itunes is a newer version than on your iphone/ipad and thats older one you want to save then delete it from iTunes then plug your phone back in and make a backup and in the Iphone menu on the right click on transfer all purchased and it will copy the version from your iphone/ipad back into itunes library...I also run lateset version of itunes..
let me know how you get on..

Simple because your in the wrong screen you have your phone plugged in and are browsing apps on the phone !!
you need to start iTunes up with no device connected and then middle top of screen click on Lirary then find the Dji app..and right click it then Show in Windows explorer...

If the one in your itunes is a newer version than on your iphone/ipad and thats older one you want to save then delete it from iTunes then plug your phone back in and make a backup and in the Iphone menu on the right click on transfer all purchased and it will copy the version from your iphone/ipad back into itunes library...I also run lateset version of itunes..
let me know how you get on..
First off, thank you for all the help, but it's still not working for me. I clicked on apps, and the screen doesn't show any apps. My phone isn't connected to icloud too, so that might have something to do with the absent DJI Go 4 app in itunes. I'm not that tech savvy with Itunes since I don't use it that much, so I appreciate this. Again, thank you! Here's a snippet of itunes without the iphone connected.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 426

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT