How did OREO drop Cookies from the DJI? Or is there a payload mod somewhere?

In the commercial, How did OREO drop Cookies from the DJI? Or is there a payload mod somewhere?

I'm moving to FLA soon and the wife wants to start fishing again on the shore. I'd like to use the DJI to drop the baited hook out beyond the surf line. Like dropping OREO cookies!

Has anyone seen a mod done like this?

Thanks gents.

PS. It's got to be a better idea than the PVC Cannon blasting frozen bait plugs!

Haven't seen this post so; What about using the gimbal? Seems easy if you are flying close, keep it pointed down until you clear the surf, them retract the gimbal into the forward position, which could activate a small servo, or just a mechanical device (hook, arm, etc...) to drop it. Just make sure what ever you use stays out of the shot if you are filming, if not it wouldn't matter. I am curious if a prop change would provide a better payload weight capability? There's one for the engineers, props with better payload possibilities?

In the commercial, How did OREO drop Cookies from the DJI? Or is there a payload mod somewhere?

I'm moving to FLA soon and the wife wants to start fishing again on the shore. I'd like to use the DJI to drop the baited hook out beyond the surf line. Like dropping OREO cookies!

Thanks gents.

PS. It's got to be a better idea than the PVC Cannon blasting frozen bait plugs!
H

Thanks gents.

Hi ,,splashdrone jc matthew in a mask,,what else got release hook mec unless adapting servos etc to your drone:)

Haven't seen this post so; What about using the gimbal? Seems easy if you are flying close, keep it pointed down until you clear the surf, them retract the gimbal into the forward position, which could activate a small servo, or just a mechanical device (hook, arm, etc...) to drop it. Just make sure what ever you use stays out of the shot if you are filming, if not it wouldn't matter. I am curious if a prop change would provide a better payload weight capability? There's one for the engineers, props with better payload possibilities?
Hi yes seen a paper clip on u tube do this,,goin backwards made clip slide off ,,,goin forward held it on,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka