How can I sync the micro SD card to my tablet

Reaction score
VERY happy so far:

1. Out of the box and has firmware 1.1.9, and will probably leave it for a while till new firmware is available
2. Completed cold IMU calibration, let it sit over AC vent while batteries charged
3. Completed gimbal calibration
4. Completed RC calibration
5. All APP/drones setting to my liking, turned off ground sensor
6. Shot some pictures and videos while on my table

Question:
How can I sync (via controller/drone 2.4GHz link) the micro SD card to my tablet to retrieve pics and vids?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 AT&T LTE with lollipop

20150623_174033.jpg

[Moderator edit: Thread title changed to be more descriptive.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Take out the microsd and put it into your computer and open the directory. Or get a micro usb to usb cable and plug the cable into your phantom and your computer. [emoji13]. Hopefully that didn't offend you.

Get a micro usb adaptor, take the sd card out and then plug it into your tablet. Quickest way
20150624_024645.jpg

I never wirelessly transferred because it took probably 20 times longer than using a micro sd card adaptor. Its so quick and easy to do.

I'm the local champion of sucking down Irish Car bombs..... Ok, sorry to mess up your thread Morphious. Go into playback mode while in the camera part of the director app and save the pics to your tablet while your UAV is on and your tab is plugged into the transmitter. I usually do it right when I land if I want the pics soon while everything is still out and synced.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl