Hovered at 1.2m but controls unresponsive 1st Flight

Reaction score
Its the first time I've taken the P3 pro out for a flight, all the calibrations go well and I swipe ok for take off. The P3 rose to 1.2m and just hovered, the sticks are unresponsive, so after a 3-4 minutes I press land. I switched everything of and tried again. When I press take of a little window appears saying that the drone will take off and hover at 1.2m. Help what am I missing - the hand brake ?

Go to stick configuration and make sure custom is not selected. If custom is selected, make sure the controls are actually mapped. That happened once with me. Custom was selected but GO didn't save the stick settings so the sticks were not mapped. Other than that, not sure what to tell you.

Reactions: Philistin
Its the first time I've taken the P3 pro out for a flight, all the calibrations go well and I swipe ok for take off. The P3 rose to 1.2m and just hovered, the sticks are unresponsive, so after a 3-4 minutes I press land. I switched everything of and tried again. When I press take of a little window appears saying that the drone will take off and hover at 1.2m. Help what am I missing - the hand brake ?
Does the bird take off normal without using auto take off?

Reactions: Oso
He is probably like I was. I didn't want to manual takeoff until I had some stick time and confidence. And yes, I know takeoff is easy manual. You don't know that at first though!

Reactions: Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl