Hometown

Reaction score
Nightshot from above my neighborhood taken on 2nd Christmas day. It's located in the outskirts of a small city in the north of Norway. Be happy to see more pictures here from where People live :)

DJI_0426.JPG

really love that shot, I went out at dusk but found it odd trying to land with not much light

Neighborhood...that's bigger than my whole town :eek:
Nice shot Tommy :)

Thanks. Well,
think its just a case of experience, I've only got 1.5hrs flight time and I'm using a P3a

Had the P3a prior to the P4. It's a great drone and you should have no trouble flyging night time. You will always have auto land and RTH to assist you in landing if needed. But ofcourse, if you only have flown 1.5 hours i understand your concern. Just take your time and learn to trust the drone. After a while, you will be confident and go further and further. Happy flying :)

Thanks. Well,

Had the P3a prior to the P4. It's a great drone and you should have no trouble flyging night time. You will always have auto land and RTH to assist you in landing if needed. But ofcourse, if you only have flown 1.5 hours i understand your concern. Just take your time and learn to trust the drone. After a while, you will be confident and go further and further. Happy flying :)

thank you

and yes I would rather walk before I can run.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl