High there.

Reaction score
Wannabe drone user (pilot?) here.
Looking at buying a drone to fly here in the southern UK. I would like to take pics in villages but have been a little disheartened by the limited places where I would be able to fly in the UK. I sorta get the impression that if I don't annoy anyone I could be OK (ish).

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: chezqui
Wannabe drone user (pilot?) here.
Looking at buying a drone to fly here in the southern UK. I would like to take pics in villages but have been a little disheartened by the limited places where I would be able to fly in the UK. I sorta get the impression that if I don't annoy anyone I could be OK (ish).
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum from Mesa Arizona USA

Taking off and landing are the loud/annoying parts. Once you're in the air if you are high enough no one will notice. You should avoid taking off and landing around people (that you didn't bring) anyway.

I understand where you're coming from. Apart from safety, my biggest concern is always trying to make sure I'm not a nuisance to others. I may be a bit over paranoid about it, but I just don't want to be "that" guy. You know, there's a group of people out at a nice overlook with a gorgeous view, then all of a sudden here comes the angry swarm of bees. So I basically try to avoid people altogether. It can be a little tough living in a big city, but I'm always finding interesting places.

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West