Hi from New Mexico

Reaction score
Hi all. This is a lot overdue as I have been here for a little bit. My name is Bob and I live and fly in the southwestern high desert (think Bugs Bunny - I should have made a left turn at Albuquerque) I have been flying RC planes, heli's, gliders and quads for 40 years +. I am recently retired and I just treated myself to the P3P for Christmas and I love it. I will be glad to help the members here as much as I can and look forward to increasing my video capture skills with the Pro. Happy flying.

Hey Bob,
Im in Rio Rancho,
Been flying for a few months,
My P3P has been flawless :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Shado101. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Reactions: Shado101
New P3A owner, from Bernalillo. Having fun testing the new toy.... Mostly! Just had a jerk throw stuff at my drone when I caught him behind my work place "working on his car". We have had several work trucks broken into just this last weekend so I saw the car with open doors - zipped over for a peek-see.... And almost got hit with rocks. Funny how someone who doesn't work at a place, is hidden behind the building on my company's property and acting suspicious is so concerned with my P3A "violating his privacy rights" . But the craft DID let me see what was going on and he did leave quickly. I will be more careful ( have more altitude) next time I do that for sure. Wish I could zoom the camera. Fly safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl