Hi From Colorado Springs!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: PhatDaddy
Hi Everyone -
Just wanted to introduce myself - Larry from Colorado Springs. Just purchased my P4 a week ago, and am practicing! What fun!

Looking forward to talking with all you experts!

Hello from a Warm and Sunny Kuwait....
Welcome to Phantom pilots... a place for family and fun.

I was in the Springs last September..... You are sooooooooo lucky!
I wish I had a Phantom 4 when I visited... so many beautiful sights to see and fly over.
Have you launched your Phantom 4 at the top of Pikes Peak yet? Will you ever??

We would all love to see what that would look like!!

Let's get some air beneath those Phantom props Larry....
Enjoy life and have fun!!!

I was in Kuwait in 05 at camp doha way to **** hot there. A little to sunny for me.

A little to bleeping sunny is an understatement....

This will be my first Summer in Q8 with my Phantom 4.... I plan on running some tests with the different UV lenses to see which of them will actually stand up to the extreme temps... My only hope is that my Phantom 4 can stay airborne in an environment that will get up to about 50 degrees Celsius...

Pray for me.... Because I'm still going to try to fly ;)

Reactions: Indiana Scott
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi Everyone -
Just wanted to introduce myself - Larry from Colorado Springs. Just purchased my P4 a week ago, and am practicing! What fun!

Looking forward to talking with all you experts!

Hey Larry I am in the same boat as you. Had my P4P for about a week and a half. Flown it 5 times and am 100% sweating like a whore in church every time, pardon the expression. I learn something every time I am on here...I didnt get to make it out with the last run they had for the Social Media group out at Painted Mines but am hoping to make the next one maybe.

Reactions: PhatDaddy
Thats funny- I was out there yesterday for some practice! Man that road gets muddy after a storm! I haven't checked out the Social Media group yet. Will start looking at them this week.

What part of town are you in?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl