Here's a new experience.....

I love airplanes and it would be a thrill every time I looked up and saw the printing on the underbelly. That said, It surly would be bad for drone flying, and the noise must be very very loud. Cheers To You !!!
Grab a blanket and some lunch and head over to Long Beach (New York, NOT New Jersey!) and you can get a tan and read all the fine print you want! lol

Have you heard about this... The Drone Services UTM Platform for U-Space and beyond | Altitude Angel.
I joined last year. You join, fill out a form where and the time you'll be flying. They will send you an email or text when an airplane is about to be in your vicinity. They will notify you as to where the plane is now, when it will be expected in your vicinity, and the altitude of the plane.
I also live about 10 miles from PHL, and right under a glide path. All the planes in my area are at about 1800 to 2400 feet. They were also planning to put up detailed maps, showing high tension lines, and other obstacles. Haven't been there in awhile so I don't know if that has actually occurred.
It seems more UK oriented. Is there a US equivalent to this app? It seems to be something useful if you're flying near an airport.

It seems more UK oriented. Is there a US equivalent to this app? It seems to be something useful if you're flying near an airport.
It does seem UK oriented... but yes, it's coverage is worldwide. I use it, and love it. (Sorry for the late reply)

Grab a blanket and some lunch and head over to Long Beach (New York, NOT New Jersey!) and you can get a tan and read all the fine print you want! lol
ISounds Awesome... I'll check it out on the map... Thanks !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl