Here we go again !!!

Reaction score
Thinking of going to goggs with my P4 standard. DJI ones seem to be trickling onto the used market at semi reasonable prices now, but wondered if there's a "better mousetrap" available , given the amount of aftermarket goggs there are these days. I know I need the HDMI module for the tranny , and my thinking is that the DJI jobbies ought to just work , and be compatible ,and being connected by a HDMI cale ,there be no troublesome Rx-Tx issues. Then again , if there's anything that is reliable and pretty-well foolproof , I'm interested to hear. And if it's cheaper , then happy daze! All I fancy the goggs for is to put 'em on when near a P.O.I. for accurate positioning .Any thoughts, folks, before I buy the wrong thing? As an aside, do the DJI ones have a video Rx in 'em , as at some stage it may be useful to use 'em with a compatible VTx on other models?

4 exchange rate.Well.....

'S like this . Found that DJI were selling gogs cheaper-by quite a long way - than some I've seen for sale ,used ,on Ebay. And WAY cheaper than some new ones on there. So I pulled the trigger at £349. Mebbeez about $430-ish given the ropey £/$ exchange rate these days .So now , do I need the HDMI module board for the Tx? Reading around on here , it seems that the DJI ones are the ones to have. So I'll have me some !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor