HELP!!

EPS

Reaction score
My P3P has never had a hard landing and has never crashed. I hand catch whenever possible.

Two weeks ago I landed my P3P safely and as I walked towards it the clip on the Inspire 1 harness that I used to hold my controller broke and the controller fell to the ground. After checking the controller was still paired with the P3P I test flew the P3P initially in a low level hover and then a longer flight, after which it was packed away in its case.

Later that day I went to fly the P3P again. The controller switched on okay but when I switched on the P3P it made a loud beeping sound and the LEDS did not light up at all, although the battery light is lit. I tried different batteries but the result was the same.

I have reported the matter of the damaged Inspire 1 harness and the damaged controller to DJI and am waiting for a reply.

In the meantime, assuming the fault was with the controller I have borrowed a controller and paired it with my P3P. However, when I switched on the P3P earlier today it continues to make a loud beeping sound and the LEDs fail to light.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Last edited:
My P3P has never had a hard landing and has never crashed. I hand catch whenever possible.

Two weeks ago I landed my P3P safely and as I walked towards it the clip on the Inspire 1 harness that I used to hold my controller broke and the controller fell to the ground. After checking the controller was still paired with the P3P I test flew the P3P initially in a low level hover and then a longer flight, after which it was packed away in its case.

Later that day I went to fly the P3P again. The controller switched on okay but when I switched on the P3P it made a loud beeping sound and the LEDS did not light up at all, although the battery light is lit. I tried different batteries but the result was the same.

I have reported the matter of the damaged Inspire 1 harness and the damaged controller to DJI and am waiting for a reply.

In the meantime, assuming the fault was with the controller I have borrowed a controller and paired it with my P3P. However, when I switched on the P3P earlier today it continues to make a loud beeping sound and the LEDs fail to light.

I would be grateful for any advice.
Sounds like a firmware error issue-- that's what happens when a firmware upgrade is not completed. The P3 beeps until the FW is installed. Is the bin file from a previous upgrade still in the SD card? If it is that may be causing the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka