Help !! usb device not recognised !?!?!

Reaction score
Hi fellow flyers

i'm having problems trying to connect my phantom as the device is NOT recognised by the pc !!
When I open the nazaM nothing happens on the screen , and it says "output on" all the time !!

help please :(

thanks

what version windows are you using?

did you try pluggin into different USB port on your PC? Make sure the USB connection is connected inside the phantom (if you look through the battery compartment you should see it against the far wall I believe.

You downloaded and installed the drivers, yes?
You have the Transmitter turned on and a battery connected to the Phantom, yes?
If yes to both above, in the NAZA assistant software, go to the Basic Tab, then choose RC. If your Phantom is a V 1.1.1, make sure DBUS is checked. If it's a V 1.2 it should be on PPM.

I ran into an issue this weekend with an aftermarket extension cable not allowing connection. Are you using the DJI cable?

Hurdi, the internal USB connection in the Phantom (where the grey USB cable plugs in to the LED board in the back) can be bumped loose just enough to keep it from connecting properly with your PC. Also, the grey cord itself has been known to go bad right at the plug on the other end. I would start with wiggling the internal plug at the LED board, and if that doesn't get you a good connection then try replacing the grey USB cable.

Thanks guys , managed to sort it by loading drivers and software again
and a bit of jiggling the grey phantom cable !!
Anyway , up and running and hopefully will be installing the zenmuse gimbal any day now ! yoohoo :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl