Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help: Setting up Amped Wireless SR1000 Range extender on P2V

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by helixaviator, Apr 29, 2014.

1. helixaviator

I spend several hours trying to set up the SR10000 with no luck. Whenever I go in to change the IP address to 192.168.1.2 then i can no longer access the setup menu. Can anyone take me step by step on setting up this particular RE? I have seen a couple of youtube vids with other third party range extenders but i need something more specific.

I think the main problem is that I do not completely understand the logic of how wireless components talk to each other. I sort of get how IP addresses work but not sure why you need a MAC address so on and so forth.

For now i will need a step by step tutorial until i can completely understand the logic.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. gpauk

3. helixaviator

Re: Help: Setting up Amped Wireless SR1000 Range extender on

Thanks for the link. Helped somewhat but frustrating part is when i change ip setting of repeater to 192.168.1.2 it changes firmware and reboots. Then i try to access repeater menu by typing in 192.168.1.2 in the browser it wont connect to rpeater menu after that. Grrrr! Have had more frustrations with this P2V.