HELP PLEASE!!!!! Need to find ribbon replacement....

Reaction score
So Everything was going smooth & just as planned while installing my FPLVR Antenna to replacement to stock. While separating a small glob of silicone to remove the old antenna wire one of the black ribbons CUT RIGHT IN HALF:oops::eek:. It is the ribbon that goes from the #2 on the main board to the left side gimbal/camera tilt, mode & video record controls.
Can somebody please help & tell me where i can get a replacement for this ribbon?? I'm going to complete the antenna install & will find out which control is NOT working as soon as i get it back together, for now. I'm just kind of freaking out right now because i can't find a replacement part online & still need to complete this FPLVR install & get everything back together. I'll have to open the remote back up to replace the ribbon but want to get it back together for now to find out what this ribbon controls.

Pretty please if anybody can give me some advise or knows where to buy this ribbon to replacement the one i just ripped in half like a moron!! See pics & give me any info you may have. I believe the part number/code on the ribbon is: 009S6.05 (not 100% about the "S" but it's clear in the photos...
IMG_8330.jpg IMG_8331.jpg IMG_8333.jpg IMG_8334.jpg IMG_8337.jpg View attachment 59721

Last edited:
UPDATE....
So got everything back together to test & the ribbon is the one that controls/sends signal from the camera tilt wheel:-( i was really hoping it would be the video record button, as i could still do that from the screen but no such luck.
Anyway still cannot find that replacement ribbon anywhere....been searching like crazy?!?!?! Somebody have an old P3P remote i can buy for parts or maybe a repair person that would be able to sell me the ribbon or even the tilt wheel assembly replacement that would come with that ribbon? I'm pretty desperate so any help will be very much appreciated!1

Thanks in advance..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164