Help phantom 2

@Rnc3.1
Thanks for your input!

@Softball209
From this thread so far, I don't understand which way your going with this project?
I have been here a long time.

I would assume @msinger has seen this thread, I really can't see him responding to this thread at this time.

To be Blunt, there is a lot members that would help out.
But there is many questions that I have asked, you have never answered. Adding: This sentence was not the way I wanted to appear as. 11/16/2023

I really don't think I or them know where your headed.

I know if they did they would help. 👍

If you don't like this post, send me a PM, or Report it. 👌

Thanks

Rod ..

Last edited:
If I had that budget i would look for a P4. Beautiful footage. 4K camera. Lots of parts lots of knowledge. P2 will most likely require firmware reload. Ever hear of TTL? P3 or P4 are your best option.

Reactions: RodPad
My self, I would like to get a used P4.
TTL, I don't know that term, except in the computer world.

You have no signature of what you have, etc.

I really appreciate you helping both of us. 👍

Rod ..

Softy.. I can't make out a thing in your picture.. a board with stuff. Look for a newer drone if you got that kind of money. You got basic electronic knowledge Phantoms are like Nasa..:oops:
My self, I would like to get a used P4.
TTL, I don't know that term, except in the computer world.

You have no signature of what you have, etc.

I really appreciate you helping both of us. 👍

Rod ..
P2plus, P3S and three P4. Goggles and Samsung tab. Just like fly'n.

@Rnc3.1
I agree any pictures have not help me ether.

@Softball209
Are you still trying to repair what you have and do you have a camera to put on this thing or are you going to by new?

Rod ..

P4 can be had for 500$. Crashed drones can be had for 250$. Canadian Dollars. Crashed drones will have batteries and charger plus all the unbroken parts. Good cameras are hardest to find because the arms and motors break. If you find a broken or crashed drone you can also purchase a reworked drone from one of the guru's here then you have a good set. There are good deals bidding on Ebay and the like.

I'm back here for a little bit, the op and I had a conflict via pm.
He said, he had posted, he ordered the $110 mb.
I can't find it?

I don't like conflicts like these, I really like helping others out with my knowledge and doing some searching. I learn and others that see this thread. 👍

Rod ..

I can't find it?

I don't like conflicts like these, I really like helping others out with my knowledge and doing some searching. I learn and others that see this thread. 👍

Rod ..
Rod there was no conflict at all. It seem you were frustrated with my response but, I notice some of these post are missing but, here is my responses. I recall you stating that if I didn’t like your response, you can report it??? What are attached is my response to one of your questions I clearly states I will be in at $110. And if I’m correct somewhere, you had stated that in a post back to me when you responded using my verbiage in your question about skin believe that was very thankful and very appreciated all your responses.

Attachments

• IMG_7262.png
    IMG_7262.png
    333.2 KB · Views: 38
I can't find it?

Rod ..
Maybe I don’t understand what you’re asking because attach will be a copy of you repeating we say I will be in at $110. that is you responding and blue??

Attachments

• IMG_7269.png
    IMG_7269.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 41
"I will be in it about $110 after buying the main board."

After means you already bought the main board.

OK, I got it now.

Rod ..

If you are still looking for help im one of the few that still services and repairs the p2 range, I live in the uk but you can email me on [email protected]

In short there were 3 P2 units
the standard P2 came out with the 2.4ghz controller part number DJ6 or NDJ6 and the TX board is marked as 2.4
then there was the phantom 2 vision easy to spot as it has a big white camera underneath it, this was a 5.8ghz unit and the controller part number is either PVT581 or NPVT581
last was the phantom 2 vision plus this had a small silver camera underneath it, it had the same controller as the above.

There was also a 5.8ghz Phantom that was floating around, but i think it was either the vision or vision plus with the camera unit removed, i could be wrong.

The insides of all the units are identical, except there was an upgraded P2 with better motors (the black one had a defintive black mark on the spindle the non upgraded just had a black spot) it also featured a plastic encased compass on the leg as opposed to the small silver metal one on the non upgraded version.

like i said if you want help mail me
Jud

If you are still looking for help im one of the few that still services and repairs the p2 range, I live in the uk but you can email me on [email protected]

In short there were 3 P2 units
the standard P2 came out with the 2.4ghz controller part number DJ6 or NDJ6 and the TX board is marked as 2.4
then there was the phantom 2 vision easy to spot as it has a big white camera underneath it, this was a 5.8ghz unit and the controller part number is either PVT581 or NPVT581
last was the phantom 2 vision plus this had a small silver camera underneath it, it had the same controller as the above.

There was also a 5.8ghz Phantom that was floating around, but i think it was either the vision or vision plus with the camera unit removed, i could be wrong.

The insides of all the units are identical, except there was an upgraded P2 with better motors (the black one had a defintive black mark on the spindle the non upgraded just had a black spot) it also featured a plastic encased compass on the leg as opposed to the small silver metal one on the non upgraded version.

like i said if you want help mail me
Jud
Thanks, you made my week!!

*KNA !!

Rod ..

Reactions: crash1sttime

OK, I got it now.

Rod ..
Rod, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused you. Thank you for all the information and education you have shared with me. I appreciate all your help.

OK, I got it now.

Rod ..

Thanks, I was right and your wrong. :rolleyes:

Yes I do realize I kind of flipped out. 👌

What is your status now?

Rod ..

@bobrobert

I thank you for your input!

This thread sorta went stale.

Anyways,
Welcome to the Forum!!