Help Needed Please

Can we assume that you've rebooted your device (phone or tablet) after the update?

AD

Must i update aircraft also?

I had newly updated Litchi crashed before on older aircraft firmware (1.09 IIRC). I updated aircraft firmware to 1.10 and everything was good. It could be the case that the app was trying to call firmware functions that is not available in earlier firmware.
So yes, I think that is the first route you need to try.

There are now 2 different DJI GO app,
This one for Phantom 4 and up: DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 - Android Apps on Google Play
This one for older Phantoms: DJI GO--For products before P4 - Android Apps on Google Play

There used to only 1 DJI GO app, which is the latter and the one you probably have in your tablet. Since sometime last year they rolled out another DJI GO, completely different app for P4 and up.
Since February, DJI officially stopped support for P4 in older DJI GO (which you currently have) and require P4 flyers to use DJI GO 4.

So try to download the DJI GO 4 first and see from there.
Search DJI GO 4 in play store or click the first link above in your tablet.

Edit: to make things even more difficult, if you are using android 6 and dont want to uninstall old DJI GO then you need to "clear default app".
slide down the top menu -> open the setting screen by tapping the gear icon -> go to Default Applications -> go to Set as Defaults -> go to DJI GO -> tap CLEAR DEFAULTS .
Reconnect the cable from tablet to RC, android will ask for default app to run, choose DJI GO 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: RémyHeli

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl