Help Motors won't start

Reaction score
Hi to All
Just got the Phantom 3 St. installed 2.7.2 Firmware. SD card shows Result: Success. All LED's are Green after boot up.
Open DJI GO App no my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The DJI GO App won't open. It keeps asking to log in.
after interring e-mail address then Password, I get Network Unenviable.
WiFi indicates PHANTOM3_07fce status Connected, Signal Strength Very Strong,
Can not start motors, and no camera image on Tablet.
I have a very nice setup. 2 batteries, Metal mobile device holder, PolarPro polarizer and 3 neutral density filters
and ARGtek WiFi signal range extender.
Just need some help getting it going.

You'll need to log into the DJI GO app while your mobile device is connect to the Internet. That means you'll need to disconnect your mobile device from the Phantom's Wi-Fi. After logged in, you can reconnect via Wi-Fi.

You'll need to log into the DJI GO app while your mobile device is connect to the Internet. That means you'll need to disconnect your mobile device from the Phantom's Wi-Fi. After logged in, you can reconnect via Wi-Fi.

Don't know what is going on but, When I booted everything up this time, to disconnect Phantom from WiFi. I have a cam pic, and Safe to Fly(GPS) on my tablet.
motors still won't start when the sticks are pushed down and to center.

Did you calibrate your remote controller?

Don't know what is going on but, When I booted everything up this time, to disconnect Phantom from WiFi. I have a cam pic, and Safe to Fly(GPS) on my tablet.
Will they start with the atuo take-off option in DJI GO?

Will they start with the atuo take-off option in DJI GO?
It could be interesting to try to land if the RC is not calibrated properly ;)

It could be interesting to try to land if the RC is not calibrated properly ;)
Very true, if the throttle stick can't go all the way down the only way to shut off the motors would be the Auto Land option in DJI GO.

You need to have an active internet connection to activate the aircraft with DJI.

I have wireless internet serves. Should both Phantom_07f1ec and Tablit be connected to the WiFi (internet) or just the phantom.
Did the stick calibration from the DJI GO App on the Tablit.
Your tablet needs to be connected to the internet.

Based on all of the above replies,
Try this, turn on remote, turn on tablet, connect tablet WIFI to Phantom Signal which is actually coming from the remote, then turn on Phantom.
Then when "It asking to log in", disconnect your tablet from remotes wifi, and connect to your Wifi that has the internet, then if that competes reconnect to the Phantom Signal. Read and understand why you would want to start with S1 and S2 switches up, and compass calibration and a whole lot more.

Is it possible to resit everything, Qud, controller, and delete DJI GO App from tablet. Then start from the beginning.
I think that I have tried so meany things that this mite be a good place to start over with some good step be step
from someone that can help.
Super Frustrated right now. PLEASE HILP

The only thing you can reset is the tablet, if you remove the app, reset / reboot your tablet before you reinstall the DJI-GO app.
Upload a picture of what is on your screen where your a stuck, this group will help you out...

The only thing you can reset is the tablet, if you remove the app, reset / reboot your tablet before you reinstall the DJI-GO app.
Upload a picture of what is on your screen where your a stuck, this group will help you out...

Thank you so much. I will get back to you for help

I may be wrong, as I am not familiar with the P3S, but I am thinking the RC is not paired/bound to AC?

Thanks for your reply, he posted above he had a pict from camera, on a standard, the remote is in the middle. So the tablet connects to the remote, the phantom connects to the remote. So I could be wrong... I think we need to see the screen that is the stopping point..
So far, All the posts look good!

Hi RodPad
Go App is asking to enter WiFi SSID:
and WiFi Password:
The only SSID # (PHANTOM3_017f1CE) All I can find is on the back of the Tx.
Not sure what Password to inter. (12341234) or password I used when setting up the DJI.com registration. (GoodLuck3)
I have entered both and the same thing happens.
GO App asks you to "Restart the aircraft to reset the Wi-Fi pasword.
Restart new ?"
same thing each time. Password failed. I thing the password mite be the problem.
How do I fix this.
Can't weight to get it flying.

"To see camera and Safe to Fly" At this point you had to have been connected with WiFi.
Yes the default password to connect to WiFi is 12341234, that can be changed but you do it the app, while you are connected.
If this got changed, look up resetting remote in the manual.
Your "Good Luck" is the password with your email for the DJI-Go app.
And you are not having good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT