Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help, H3 3D goes crazy

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by Olivufu, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Olivufu

Hi,

Can you please have a look on these videos and tell me what it could be? No crashes, i've tried to reset the gimbal ubut it still happens. Sometimes, i can use a battery and fly without any doubt for 20min, sometimes it happens before taking of, or after 3 min flying... There are no rules. Should i try a hard reset of the IMU?
    Thank you so much for trying to help.

Olivier

2. Mako79

Its hard to describe...look at the yaw motor near the top, there is a hex screw that is hidden and sits almost flush (opposite side of ribbon). Make sure this screw is tight and pressed against the flat side of the D shaft.

3. Olivufu

Thank you very much for trying to answer. I'll try this end of the august as far as i don't have the phantom for the moment. you're really nice!!!!!!!! hope hope :)

4. Austin42

Mine is doing the same thing No loose screws I reset the gimbal in reinstalled firmware still didn't fix the problem.

5. jason

Have bothered to check in the upgrades to see if the gimbal is even recognized??

6. Austin42

Yes I did the problem turned out to be in the gimbal. I tried replacing the cable to the gimbal no luck then I tried replacing the p330cb board that has the gcb Built in didn't work. Put a new gimbal on with all the original components it works. I will sent the old gimbal to DJI for service and see my guess is the IMU in the gimbal

7. thejetdog

I had the same issue. I emailed the video to DJI and they serviced the gimbal. It was brand new at the time. Took six weeks for it to be serviced and returned.

8. Olivufu

i finally changed the gimbal, mine was too old for being under warranty i think...