Help finding parts

Reaction score
Can someone help this wheelchair stricken senior get my PS3 flying again?
I am looking for a new yaw motor and new ribbon for my PS3.
I enjoy flying but the camera is on a severe angle was very very hot to touch and ribbon has a small tear in it behind camera.
I'm not sure the motor is bad but it was really hot and think it may be damaged.
I don't want to be ripped off, or buy some junk, I'm hoping someone here could direct me and help me out. Thanks, and happy flying.
Gary in Michigan

Reactions: RodPad
You got two post in 2017 until today. :rolleyes:

Welcome back. 👍

I have had many P3S issues, but it only has been signal, remote to bird, etc.
I would look at the classifieds on this forum, maybe make a post?
The mods a pretty good, of keep it clean?

I probably got 20 questions. :)

If we keep this going. I will start doing some searches
Send some members this direction. 👌

It's your turn. :)👍

Rod ..

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Thanks Rod,
I will look in the classified area. I appreciate your response and advise.
Thanks again, Gary

I'd try the new ribbon cable first. They are notorious for damaging easily. But, get a genuine DJI OEM part. Part #85. It will come in a smoke colored DJI shipping bag. They are expensive since DJI no longer supports the P3S standard. Plus, the ribbon cable is exclusive to the Standard, and not the Advanced or the Pro. Try djioemparts.com They had one listed online with pics for $44.99.....which is about right for an OEM part. Good luck.

I'd try the new ribbon cable first. They are notorious for damaging easily. But, get a genuine DJI OEM part. Part #85. It will come in a smoke colored DJI shipping bag. They are expensive since DJI no longer supports the P3S standard. Plus, the ribbon cable is exclusive to the Standard, and not the Advanced or the Pro. Try djioemparts.com They had one listed online with pics for $44.99.....which is about right for an OEM part. Good luck.
Thank you

You are very welcome. Gimbal roll motors get warm/hot normally.......especially if camera lens filters are used. There are other parts vendors out there that can supply you with a genuine DJI OEM part. I'll research this a bit later, and post back here if I find anything.

If you haven't already, try out msinger's site 'Phantomhelp.com' for any info you may need for everything Phantom. Just be sure to select the correct section for your P3S Standard. Msinger is a regular here on the forum, and his site has a boatload of information concerning all DJI models......even parts suppliers.

You are very welcome. Gimbal roll motors get warm/hot normally.......especially if camera lens filters are used. There are other parts vendors out there that can supply you with a genuine DJI OEM part. I'll research this a bit later, and post back here if I find anything.

If you haven't already, try out msinger's site 'Phantomhelp.com' for any info you may need for everything Phantom. Just be sure to select the correct section for your P3S Standard. Msinger is a regular here on the forum, and his site has a boatload of information concerning all DJI models......even parts suppliers.
Ok, I will look for it, hopefully I can find it. Thank you

Reactions: captainmilehigh

@Droneted
You have been summoned. :)

Rod ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members