help- controller antenna connection

Reaction score
Well, my itelite dbs antenna arrived and I installed last night. I previously had my ARGTEC on so I used the previous connections I already had. On test fight last night, it wasn't totally thrilled as I had some weird battery issues and didn't go as far as I thought. It was a bit cloudy but still had plenty of GPS satellites.
I also wanted to clean up and remove old ARGTEC and use wires supplied with new kit.
Long story short is when I was now removing 3 old wires from circuit board, the middle one broke off at board leaving nothing now to plug new wire on.
It's on the seperate small board which looks like it pops off. Afraid to try and cause anymore damage.
What can I do? Can I replace just that small board or do I need the entire circuit board or do I need a new controller?
If either of the boards, where can I order a replacement?
I am so mad right now. I had plans on going out with my daughter today to go fly an island today. I had to mess with it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Mike

I can't seem to find just the board. Found a few used units on ebay or from dji. Plus have a friend who can fix mine. Might as well have 2 remotes.
I haven't been this mad at myself since the last tI me I did something stupid like this. I'm sure it wasn't too long ago.

I see that itelite has an office in miami. Of course closed in weekend.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94