Hello

Reaction score
Good afternoon all from East Sussex UK.
So total newbie when it comes to drones, and mine isn't even here yet as I ordered it this morning.
Went with the P3 Standard.
I do a lot of photography, only as a hobbyist, and wanted to add something a bit more exciting to the mix.
I look forward to seeing and reading your posts and getting as much info as one could gain........think I'm going to need it ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
You're going to love the forum. I had so many questions, but found a forum search always finds the answers I'm looking for. If someday I find the search doesn't find the info I'm looking for I'm sure one of the many knowledgeable people on this forum will have an answer.

Reactions: Charlotte Moon
Welcome aboard! Since you are a photography buff think of the P3 as a camera that happens to be on a quadcopter (or drone if you must). Learn how to fly it but also explore what the camera can do. It has taken me a while to do that (being an R/C modeler from way back and an photo enthusiest ) but it is amazing what this bird can do. Enjoy! And post your pics, gotta post your pics! :)

Reactions: Charlotte Moon
Ok so very excited the drone turned up last night, even though it said it wouldn't be here till Thursday... Have set it all up, but no flight yet, unfortunately my garden has too much stuff that will interfere with calibration i.e trees, trampoline, metal garden furniture etc, have already had a bash at trying calibration to no avail. And to boot the wind has got up lol. looks like it might be a few days until I can get my first flight in, but this gives me time to learn the paper side of things reading manuals, learning rules and reg/laws, and also finding great locations where I can fly.
If there is anyone in the Eastbourne area with some great places please do let me know :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl