Hello From Wales

Reaction score
Hello from Wales, with a shot of the river Leri, Ynyslas. Minimal editing, mainly to make the little bits of snow less blue (anyone else have pure whites appear with a blue tinge raw?) but otherwise colour unchanged, Phantom 4 standard.

This area was a top secret missile launch testing area in WWII, we still have lots of unexploded ordnance discovered here regularly and the bomb squad are a familiar sight.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_868.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_868.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 284
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Ricrhys
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! My raw photos don't seem to have a blue tint, what white balance setting are you using? Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! My raw photos don't seem to have a blue tint, what white balance setting are you using? Fly safe and have fun!
Good point I'll have a check. Thanks all for the welcome.

Hi from just a bit more north than you are! (Wirral!)

That site looks amazing, would love to do some photogrammetry there some time! The landscape is just ... bizarre looking. The tint is likely as others say the white balance.
If you're new to it, my tip is to always shoot in RAW.

Welcome!

cheers for the advice, I'm shooting in RAW but had WB on auto, is that a bad idea?

P.s I was born in Bangor just across the water :)

Auto works just fine in most cases when shooting photos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic