Hello from the Niagara Region in Ontario, Canada

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Stu. I purchased my P4 in November 2016 and recently stumbled across this site via a YouTube mention. I have been addicted to this P4 ever since!

As mentioned, I have a P4 with 4 batteries now, and several spare props.... just in case.

I am from the Niagara Region in Ontario, just outside Niagara Falls, and about a 45 minute drive to downtown Toronto (with no traffic - ya right!).
I am looking at expanding with my footage, but I just have to find the time to do so. I am still relatively new to the drone culture, and am still new to some of the jargon about the hobby - bare with me. I have little photography / videography knowledge, and basically learn as I go.

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: DiscoStu71
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: DiscoStu71
Welcome to the forum Stu.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

We look forward to your postings, enjoy the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hi Stu,

I am also new to drone flying. We aren't too far apart. I live an hour north of Syracuse and 45 minutes south of Watertown. I can make Ottawa or Kingston in a couple of hours o so. I also enjoy photography.

I am a little familiar with the Finger Lakes / Syracuse areas.... beautiful area. Happy droning!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT