Hello from Oxford Uk

Reaction score
Been on here since December after my new Phantom 4 purchase. Keen to link up with other people in the UK as I have questions maybe more relating to the UK ......can anyone help on the following ?

1) What would happen if I need a repair, does my bird have to be sent of to Amercia, I seem unable to find a UK service agent that would do work under warranty? I Purchased from Maplins

2) Does DJI refresh work here in the UK? Should I therefore purchase ?

3) looking for insurance should the worst happen, can anyone make any suggestions where to go?

Look forward to hearing back from you all

Regards

Jason

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum

1) DJI has a dedicated shop in the UK. Forgot what the name is called but I think it is based in derby or near there

2) DJI refresh does work here but you have to take out the refresh within 48 hours of activating the drone

3) their is 2 places that does insurance. The BMFA site is one, the other yet again I forgot but I'm sure that someone else will chip in [emoji4]

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi Jason. I'm from Witney! Glad you've got answer to the questions asked. Drop me a line if ever you're over this way!

Bloody predictive text .....sorry lol
Should of said : Hi BCP small world, where do you fly your bird? We could meet up some time. Regards Jason
A few spots around Oxon when the weather is better! Happy to meet up. A few fair flying jobs coming up soon but I can steer around those!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl