Hello from New Mexico.

Reaction score
Retired Army helicopter pilot here. Also have Commercial Fixed wing ticket. Too old to fly anymore, so I got Realflight Drone Simulator and RealFlight 8 as well.

My skills have not transfered as well as I had hoped, but am progressing OK.

Don't know where I will go from here as I am somewhat housebound.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Ripper7620
Retired Army helicopter pilot here. Also have Commercial Fixed wing ticket. Too old to fly anymore, so I got Realflight Drone Simulator and RealFlight 8 as well.

My skills have not transfered as well as I had hoped, but am progressing OK.

Don't know where I will go from here as I am somewhat housebound.

Welcome and thanks for joining us here at the Phantom Pilots Forum. How are you liking the Realflight Simulator?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Ripper7620
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Quite well actually. The controls seem a bit sensitive, but never having flown a real drone its hard for me to judge.

I find flying the actual drone much easier than a simulator, maybe because I am not a gamer.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Thanks for your service, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72