Hello from Missouri

Reaction score
Like a lot of people on here, I joined the forum back in August, and have periodically check in, living vicariously thru everyone here. With a wonderful work bonus I purchased a P3P, 2 extra batteries, prop balancer & Syma 5c practice drone. The weather here is terrible ever since I received the P3P from B &H, but thankfully it is giving me plenty of time to practice flying with the Syma. Thanks to everyone who shares their experience & knowledge.

Hey Excavator! I haven't seen anyone else from my neck of the woods. Are you anywhere near KC?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys, KC metro area here!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Shaba, you're from Olathe? I'm just a little east of you in Overland Park. Where have you been flying?

Actually with the weather, I have only flown twice since Christmas, once over in St. Louis at family's house, and then last weekend with another KC pilot. I'm still extremely new, but loving the capabilities. We went out to some open land near DeSoto. Love to have more people to fly with though, and learn anything I can. Weather permitting, would like to go out Friday/Saturday this week. You game?

I'm just getting started. P3A just arrived today and haven't even gotten it out of the box yet! I was planning on going out Friday, but I'm not sure about the weather...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl