Hello from Eastern Ontario

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a brand new drone owner from E.Ontario, Canada about 80Km south of our nation capital. Just got my drone (Phantom 3 standard) less than 4 weeks ago and spent most of my time learning. Maybe once the weather warms up again in the spring I will be ready for some real flying. Till then.... :)

Welcome to the forum Borgeois .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello everyone, I am a brand new drone owner from E.Ontario, Canada about 80Km south of our nation capital. Just got my drone (Phantom 3 standard) less than 4 weeks ago and spent most of my time learning. Maybe once the weather warms up again in the spring I will be ready for some real flying. Till then.... :)
Hello everybody.I am from Muskoka Ontario and am looking to find someone to set up my P4P+ that is still in the box.I would be willing to pay for the help.I am in Huntsville Ontario.This is my first post but my second drone.Had the Phantom 3 Standard.Should say I still have it.

Thanks

Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen