Hello from California

Reaction score
Hello all! Been flying an FPV trainer for a few months. Waiting for delivery of a P3S. Yes, I know, it's last year's model but I wanted a cheap Phantom to test fly before I commit to the newer models. Red

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all! Been flying an FPV trainer for a few months. Waiting for delivery of a P3S. Yes, I know, it's last year's model but I wanted a cheap Phantom to test fly before I commit to the newer models. Red
You will love your P3S. Depending upon your needs, you may never want another drone.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Greetings From Kansas : I also like you...flew a neat little el cheep O drone for several months and then bought me a P3SE and now with near 200 great flights..... i simply Love it and i'm very happy with it and its features too.....Please check in from time to time and let us know how your doing.

Read and re read the manual.....read before you go fly....and read when you get back !

And : Keep that new drone in "beginner mode" till you become experienced in the flight systems of the drone...that mode will restrict you to how high and how far out you can fly...and then when the time comes.....shut down that mode and have fun and enjoy flying it unrestricted !

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic