Then you need to try another one.

I think that is your problem.

:)

Re: Heading Indicator going in circles and jumping around

aartsf said:
djsydvicious said:
robinb said:
Very frustrating.

The quad is going in the right direction.

Have you tried using a different phone or tablet ?

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that I may be to do a test with. I haven't tried to load the Vision App onto it. I will give it a shot and see if I can get someone to hold the tab while I fly the Quad. Or maybe I can try with someone elses phone. Let me see what I can do and report back.
Possibly, the compas of your smartphone/tablet is not stable (they ofter aren't). If that is the case you can fix your problem by blocking/locking the compas-icon on the upper-right corner of the ground station page of the app; just by clicking on it.
Trying can't hurt.
I repeat my earlier input, as you might have missed it.

Re: Heading Indicator going in circles and jumping around

aartsf said:
aartsf said:
djsydvicious said:
robinb said:
Very frustrating.

The quad is going in the right direction.

Have you tried using a different phone or tablet ?

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that I may be to do a test with. I haven't tried to load the Vision App onto it. I will give it a shot and see if I can get someone to hold the tab while I fly the Quad. Or maybe I can try with someone elses phone. Let me see what I can do and report back.
Possibly, the compas of your smartphone/tablet is not stable (they ofter aren't). If that is the case you can fix your problem by blocking/locking the compas-icon on the upper-right corner of the ground station page of the app; just by clicking on it.
Trying can't hurt.
I repeat my earlier input, as you might have missed it.
I will give that a shot but that only applies to Ground Station

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl