Head tracking not working phant4

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 and DJI goggles. I was able to get fpv but I was not able to get the head tracking to work. All firmware updated according to the dji go app. Does anyone know why it is not working?

Thank you,

Then they shouldn't say the dji goggles support phantom 4 in the manual.. false advertisement

It's a little sketchy, the current manual says it is not supported, they basically changed it when Goggles started shipping. Hopefully there will be an update to add it.

So ITS not working with the P4 standard edition.? I need to cancel my order then., sure you dont have p4pro?

So ITS not working with the P4 standard edition.? I need to cancel my order then., sure you dont have p4pro?
That correct, it does not work with the phantom 4 standard. They are full of ----.
Will never buy DJI again because of false advertisement and customer support.

I thought that's head tracking only works with the P4P with the USB cable...but not P4

IMG_2276.PNG IMG_2277.PNG IMG_2278.PNG
This is customer service....

QUOTE="mrtibbpost: 1213289, member: 36414"]I thought that's head tracking only works with the P4P with the USB cable...but not P4[/QUOTE]

Th
Works now with the most recent firmware update.
I took my P4 out this weekend to test it.
They also added in several flight modes that were previously only available for the Mavic and the P4P and P4A.

Thank for giving me the heads up, im glade they corrected the issue with that. when I get off the boat on Aug the 2nd I im going update the firmware and give it a shot.

Yea, it works perfectly, I had to hit the power button once and it put up a new menu to pick which head tracking you want

i like it very much

I have an inspire 2 and have purchased a set of racing DGI racing Goggles, it’s been updated but the head tracking doesn’t work.
Any ideas
John Fyfe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan