Head meet brick wall, brick wall...head

Reaction score
I probably have way too much time on my hands, not always free time but lets face it, the internet is portable these days. Free time because I care for my unwell, ancient parents (no sympathy or empathy required, its just an explanation).
The point to all of this is that I do browse a few forums, ranging from the care of bunny rabbits, Phantoms and most importantly to me The Bluebird Project (read the diary entries and diverse forum). There are times you just want to reach out into the aether and inflict....oh well, you get my drift without me advocating violence. There are plenty of posters that do make me wonder, not whether they were dropped at birth, but whether they also got kicked on the way down. No doubt I attract the seem reciprocal feelings at times.
However good people, may I please share with you....Gee... I don't know whether just throw it in the trash, strip it ...
By the way, if a mod decides that it upsets their sensibilities, then so be it.

In some countries it's compulsory I think.
Strange but true, my ex wife had a daughter by her distant cousin. The town we were from our nearest sports rivals accuse us all of being closely related. On a night out, some wag on finding out where she was from said "ha, you're all 'kin inbred from there" Her response? "No I am not, but my children are"

In some countries it's compulsory I think.
Strange but true, my ex wife had a daughter by her distant cousin. The town we were from our nearest sports rivals accuse us all of being closely related. On a night out, some wag on finding out where she was from said "ha, you're all 'kin inbred from there" Her response? "No I am not, but my children are"

I live in NSW Australia, and we accuse Tasmanians of being inbred!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl