HDMI module

Reaction score
After installing the HDMI module I noticed my gimbal switch no longer works on the radio. It works fine if I move it from the app (all the app settings for the gimbal have been checked several times). Also when I select the record button I now see my still images on the display of my tablet and in my goggles, the C1 button no longer does anything either. I've double checked the ribbons and all connections. When I reinstall the original module everything works fine. Has anyone else seen this issue?? I haven't seen this issue in other forums so I am starting to believe I have a bad module. Any thoughts?

No, I never faced any issues. Reboot all and see if you get the same original behavior.

No, I never faced any issues. Reboot all and see if you get the same original behavior.
Rebooted several times, been trying to solve the issue for several days. I have also changed software and firmware in an attempt to solve the issue. Haven't seen this issue in any other threads, I'm really starting to believe I have bad module. Thanks for the reply

I installed a module and I have quite a few "no signal" errors in the go app.
I haven't done any updates yet.
I read in one thread where the member updated the go app and everything worked fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl